Three objects to my left:
- My Iphone (I get shaky if it leaves my site…ADDICTED)
- A 20lb yellow cat that is soo happy to be getting some much deserved snuggling now that the Bean is in Bed
- A COLD beer- I am watching college football with the hubs
- Da Na Na Na, Da Na Na Na…Elmo’s World
- Wiggle and Learn…dance to the rhythm of music
- If I had a third song that could get the first two out of my head I would be forever grateful…but alas, I am at a loss!
Ok technically, Halloween is a rather newly celebrated holiday for me…I didn’t see my first horror movie until college (unless you count about thirty minutes of pet cemetery at a slumber party. Halloween is all about the costumes and candy for me (I did not even know there were songs)!!
Three things I’ve learned to just let go of:
- The small stuff… When I became a mom, my world came into focus. It was my “ahhh” moment. I realized that the most important thing is my raising my sweet baby girl and cherishing my amazing family and friends…everything else…just details.
- Music from the 90’s…it’s my go-to genre but with the addition of (and my addiction to) a 90’s radio station, I have realized that if I do not want to be the easy listening mom in the car pool lane, then it is time for me to give today’s music another chance.
- The Starbucks Phenomena: I want to like them, I want to be in the front seat of that bandwagon but I think Dunkin Donuts has better coffee, there I said it.
- That blue and white bottom would be the closest I ever came to living out my fantasy of being a 1980’s Cowboys Cheerleader
- I have been known to rock a headband and that gold number is right up my alley
- As a mom that is still holding on to those last few pounds…a corset is a magical thing second only to spanx and dry white wine
The large yellow cat, he would be so ashamed at how "portly" he looks in this shot.
Finishing the yard work before kick off
Decorating her Pumpkin
Be sure to get to know these great Bloggers with their Three For Thursday
Hanging By A Silver Lining
The Parenting Patch