Bean has not had candy yet so to be completely honest, I stole everything except;
- her cookie from Grammy
- a juice box
- her Halloween tights (they are not my size J )
Three things I buy that have to be name brand:
- Paper towels- The generic are simply useless in my opinion
- Diapers – I have tried the generic but they just are not as soft as my beloved Pampers Sensitive
- Lipton Iced Tea mix…for me there is no second choice.
- Cleaning the kitchen…I get it clean and then it is snack time or dinner time and it is once again destroyed, it is a never ending cycle
- Lately it has been trolling Pinterest…it is my new obsession and I am constantly trolling for new crafts, recipes, toddler activities and photo ideas…check out my boards.
- Reading to the Bean, more than anything I want her to love reading so sometimes I have to set a timer as motivation and sometimes I read to her from my design magazines but I make certain to read to her every day
- Swimming, running, hiking with my family, sometimes it is hard to motivate myself but I am never grumpy at the end.
- My Bean’s completely innocent belly shaking laughter, I wish I could bottle it!
- Sitting on the beach with my husband, Any Beach, Any Weather, Any Time
- Sometimes when I walk past a mirror, I throw up a cheerleading fist pump and spirit fingers…don’t judge me HAHAHA
- I take Flintstones chewable vitamins because grown-up medicine is yucky
- Watch TV with my “woobie” I simply cannot settle in for cuddling without a cuddle blanket
The beginnings of a future garage band
Be sure to check out the Three For Thursday Posts of a few of my favorite bloggers;
Hanging By A Silver Lining (the brains behind these great questions)