Three long lost hobbies:
- Writing poetry (I cannot tell you how many dusty sketch/writing journals are piled into the basement from my youth.)
- Running (I love running, it makes me a better person and I have not run regularly in a long time…I have succumbed to laziness)
- Interior Designer
Three childhood dreams that came true:
- I have that perfectly boring June Cleaver life complete with a house in the burbs, monogrammed tote bags, traditional family holidays and an AMAZING husband and baby girl, which is everything I ever dared to dream for.
- I learned to surf (badly but it still counts)
- I have been paid to create art (just the fact that people refer to my creations as art is actually a dream come true!)
- I Planned to have a Bachelors, Masters and PHD by this time and yet the three diploma frames still sit empty
- I never went bungee jumping and now I am afraid the fear of leaving my daughter with a broken mom will over power my desire for the thrill.
- I did not become a marine biologist that rides dolphins
Three toys I asked for Christmas when I was a kid:
- I don’t remember asking for toys as a kid or even being aware of what was really available until I was older, although I did always want the navy monogrammed LLBean book bag with the reflector stripe (and I just can’t let it go).
Three pictures: Taking a cue from Evelyn at Hanging By A Silver Lining and going with nostalgic pictures
Me and the Hubs Hiking At Cunningham Falls
Before Lil Miss, these boys were our whole life! (they are still spoiled but not quite as much)
It is hard to believe she was ever this small!
Be Sure to hop over to the Parenting Patch to check out another Three For Thursday!